Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Transfers in our Transfer...

Monday, July 27, 2015

So we had an emergency transfer out of our area but I know that the Lord will watch over his beloved children there. I also know after repeated experience that the Lord knows A LOT better than I do where I need to be and for how long. With these last two weeks of Sister Rose's training (my comp had to change her name bc no one could say it..) we are now opening a new area and life is one big adventure! We changed districts and zones and cities and my companion her name and all that's left is that I go blonde! haha But I won't, no worries, because the sun already does it for me!

We were transferred from one night to the next morning and when we got to our area president was there waiting for us because he and sister Brum bought beds and desks and all that jazz for us :) We went out to dinner with the Presidente so that was pretty exciting! and also because we are poor and have no food :)

The chapel here is actually a house made into a church that we affectionately call "casapela" (casa=house, capela=chapel) I'm excited to be here but of course missing the area that I loved so much and had to leave so quickly... But something that I say to myself, just as the Savior did, "Father, unto you I deliver my life." I love the Lord and I know that he knows what's best for us.

com amor

Sister Anderson

The Birthday Girl!

The last picture w our housey

No comments:

Post a Comment