Sunday, September 6, 2015

"Be kind and be grateful that God is kind."

Monday, August 3, 2015

Family!

I'm really enjoying my new area even though it reminds me of how hot the sun must be. :) We are teaching a lot of families here that are part non-members and part less-active members. We are teaching two boys right now with their less active parents and every time we go there they tell us how excited they are to be baptized! haha When we call to see how they are doing and if they are reading and understanding, they always ask us when we will come back and teach them so that they can be baptized as soon as possible. When we marked their date they got all excited and said "that's my Daddys birthday!" Just goes to show that the Lord knows his sheep and knows what will make them happy. I see the hand of the Good Shepherd in my daily life. He assures us that the race we are in on this earth isn't against each other, and is really against sin. That the formula of faith is to hold on, work on, see it through and let the distress fall away in the abundance of our final rewards. Our final reward, if we abide by the commandments and endure well is eternal life with our families alongside our Father and Savior.

Im grateful for the testimony I have that the Lord loves us and watches over us and needs us to be strong first in order to lift the burdens of others.

I love the mission!

com amor

Sister anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment