Sunday, September 6, 2015

I'm almost 12 months old!

Monday, August 31, 2015

We had a really good week this week for a lot of reasons, one of them being that people gave us cake almost every day. hahah Last week was Sister Humanais birthday (I'm living in the same house with her and she was my companion in Franca for a transfer, too cool!) Today is Sister de Oliveiras birthday and mine is on Friday WAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!! I like cake a lot but its making me so fat. Our lunch on Saturday was with a family that owns a ranch so they came and picked us up and took us to their house that they built together and we got to play (carefully) with some horseys and then as a surprise they told us because of the three birthdays that we would be planting trees! I've always wanted to plant a tree! Now I have my very own tree here in Brazil!

It was so cool this week to see the power of the fast. Me and my comp fasted that we would find new people to teach. Because of Gods loving hand and a lot of faith, the Lord led us to 8 MORE PEOPLE this week! It truly is amazing to see how the Lord works in mysterious ways. We started our fast with a scripture in Helaman 3:35 (which you'll have to look up because I have no idea how it is in English) If you have never fasted and seen the miracles that it brings in your life, FAST!

We are teaching English classes here and I'm liking it! Its crazy how fast the time goes by as I'm approaching 1 year but i feel like i still have so much to do here! Good thing I have a little more time still!

Love you all

Sister Anderson








No comments:

Post a Comment