Sunday, June 28, 2015

Our GOLDEN investigator

Monday, June 8, 2015

So we had a day this week when 8 of our appointments fell through and we ended the day with little success in the way of numbers. BUT, the next day we contacted a reference from a member and she is PERFECT! She had already started reading the Book of Mormon (don't even know how she already had it) the week before and said that she had been praying for someone to help her complete her promise to the Lord that she would show Him her gratitude for saving her life and follow the path that the Lord would show her. She has SO MUCH faith and I'm blown away by her spiritual maturity. We had our first lesson on Saturday and she came to church on Sunday and we scheduled her baptismal date for the last Saturday of this month! I LOVE SEMINÁRIO! This area is seriously my promised land and I really feel like I'm where I'm supposed to be. I'm also having to work the hardest I've ever had to work though, with being a trainer, and being the only sisters in the zone, and working in this area and ward that has had a a really hard and sad history with the members themselves and with other sisters.

I found a scripture (in Portuguese because I haven't used my English ones since December) in Luke 9:23

"Se alguam quer vir após mim, negue-se a si mesmo, e tome cada dia a sua cruz, e siga-me."

I'm really learning what it means to take upon myself the cross and follow Christ and to treat every soul as precious and important and valued. I love this work and I love this gospel, and while I am almost have way through this wonderful process, I don't ever want it to end. I am an instrument in the hands of my Heavenly Father and I am inviting souls unto Christ for the first time and for many just to come back to our Good Shepherds fold.
I love my Savior. He is the Good Shepherd. He will leave the 99 and come after that one lost sheep if we show him where to find us and that we want to be rescued.

COM AMOR

sis anderson


#7!!!!!!


Got me a new watch!


No comments:

Post a Comment