Tuesday, June 9, 2015

My baby came early!

Monday, May 18, 2015

I'm gonna be a mommy and I only have 8 months!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhh We got the transfer notice on Saturday and I'll be training a Brazilian tomorrow, but I don't know who.  It'll be a suprise! I'm way excited and I'll be staying in Franca in my ginormous zone of elders, but I really like it and it's cooling down to where it gets in the 60's and it is so wonderful!

This last week with Sis HuamanĂ­ was awesome and it was so cool to look back and realize that our transfer together was full of miracles with the ward members (who now give us lunch AND dinner) woohoo, with the less active members (the number at church went from 60 something to 84), and with our convert Castello who received the Priesthood this Sunday! I shed a tear I was so happy :) It's such a good feeling to know that the Lord is happy with your work and right now I feel like he is with mine. I learned a lot about patience and humility and perseverance this transfer and it is something i will never trade. I learned how to truly and honestly rely 100 percent on the Lord.

We are working with our awesome family that live across the street from the church and after they chose to get married there will be nothing in the way of their baptism!! God is great and full of miracles!

Something that I learned from my wonderful Peruvian companion is to take upon Christs cross does not mean to carry sin and heartache, it means to stand side by side with our Savior Jesus Christ and follow the example that He set by everything that He did and still does for us. I love my Savior. I know He lives. I'm growing closer to Him daily as I seek to find rest by His side and in the Celestial Kingdom some day...

I love the Lord and I love being His representative here in Brasil!

Sister Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment