Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Love should be our Walk and our Talk

Monday, May 11, 2015

Of all the wonderful things my amazing mother has taught me one of them is to love everyone with the love of the Lord and to love what you are doing when you are doing it. One of the MANY lessons of my wise and fun mommy.

I was so blessed yesterday to at least talk with them for a little bit in the midst of frequent power outages because of thunder storms :) Technology can be such a blessing and yesterday for me I felt blessed to have seen the faces of my little brother who is already a man with big muscles, my beautiful mom, and my ever-goofy father. :)  I am sure Cam looks good too but I never saw him. haha  Thanks mom (and dad) for giving me two wonderful brothers who are doing great things in their lives...

"There is nothing in this world as personal, as nurturing, or as life changing as the influence of a righteous woman." M Russell Ballard

"We call upon the women of the church [world] to stand together for righteousness. They must begin in their own homes, They can teach it in their classes. They can voice it in their communities...I see this as the one bright shining hope in a world that is marching towards self-destruction." Gordon B Hinckley

The work is really moving along here in Franca and I'm happy with this transfer I had with Sister HuamanĂ­ and am excited to see what the next one brings! She has been a good companion to me and we have learned and taught each other! That's what a companionship is all about! The transfer ends this next Monday and who knows where I'll be or what I'll do, but it's all in the hands of the Lord and He ALWAYS knows best. It's getting colder here and rains every single day, so I'm preparing myself for Brazil winter! woohoo! had to buy some pants today to sleep in because I get cold. haha

I'm happy and healthy and doing well also because of the wonderful family and support I receive daily from my Heavenly Father and the close to perfect people I'm blessed to have in my life :)

Sis Anderson

me looking kind of like a little boy...hmmmmm

A Thailand scarf from Blake!

I was a cook in a skit we did for mothers day :)

keeping myself warm with random clothes i found in our house

No comments:

Post a Comment