Monday, January 4, 2016

The Role of Christ

Monday, December 21, 2015

(If you don't speak Portuguese I apologize in advance and hope that google translating works :) )

Alfa
Advogado
Caminho
Bom Pastor
Consolador
Cordeiro
Emanuel
Esposo
Filho de Homem
Ungido
Senhor
Redentor
Salvador
ômega
Jeová
Libertador
Luz
Primogênito
Mediador
Supremo
Água viva
Senhor dos Senhores
Rei dos Reis
Profeta
Professor
Vida
O Exemplo
Santo de Israel
Cabeça da Igreja
Autor
Aperfeiçoador
Juiz
Amado
Escolhido
O Pão
A Rocha
A Palavra
Mestre
Príncipe
Graça
Sangue
Maravilhoso
Mensageiro dos Convênios
O primeiro
O princípio
O Último
O Fim
Criador
Sacrifício
Messias
Ser Supremo
Vidente
Infinito
Grandioso
Preservador

These are just a few of the things that Jesus Christ is for me personally, every moment of every day. I LOVE Christmas and can't help but connect it to my feelings of the atonement and crucifixion during Easter. Because he was born He could die and atone for me and my sins and weaknesses and and sickness and pain. I love a scripture in Psalms 27:1 that says "The Lord is my Light and my Salvation; whom shall i fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" A scripture from The Book of Mormon testifies confirming this "..there is none other name given under Heaven save it be this Jesus Christ...whereby man can be saved." (2 Nephi 25:20)  I know these things to be true and I know that through Christ, with Him by my side and in my heart, I am able to do do more and be more than I ever could alone. Neill F. Marriott asks us this: "Can we love Jesus Christ and His way more than we love ourselves and our own agenda?"

I accept Christ's invite to come unto him daily and I allow Him to be everything in my life. Without Him I can't and frankly wouldn't want to do anything. Who is the Savior to you during this Christmas season? What miracles does He work in your life?

I love Christmas and love my family and am grateful to have been taught the ways of the Lord as I grew up. I fear no evil for the Lord is my light! He was born and then died for ME AND YOU. Give Him thanks.

With much love
com muito amor
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Sister Anderson

Sister Rodrigues whom I love dearly!

rainnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Sister Araújo's Birthday!!!

My favorite part of our apartment :)



No comments:

Post a Comment