Monday, January 4, 2016

Miracles are real!

Monday, November 23, 2015

I'm so grateful for all the walking and rejection and sun an sweat because this week we found Josiane!! She is what we call "a golden investigator" because its like God already taught her everything she needs to know and has prepared her to to come into contact with the church at this time! I love her so much because she literally glows with the light of Christ and she was SO EXCITED to meet us and learn about the restoration... I cried with my companion, happy tears of course, after the lesson we had with her on Saturday. Then on Sunday she went to church! No one goes to church when we invite them! God is truly a God of miracles who loves us and blesses us according to our faith and diligence and patience with His timing. I've learned how to rely 100% percent on the Lord and his timing and His love and His power. I can honestly say I'm grateful for everything that I see and am a part of every single day because I know that God is working miracles in my life and in the lives of others!! Pray for her that she can receive answers to her prayers! I pray that God can do the same for all of us!! Ahhh she is wonderful and I know through her that God loves me.

Have an awesome Thanksgiving an awesome week!! I love my life and I love my mission and I love my Heavenly Father and my Savior Jesus Christ!

Até mais
Sister Anderson

Ssiter Araújo made me Brigadeiro when I was a little sad :)

Birigui with the Sisters!

It rained A LOT

14 MONTHS ON THE MISH

WE DECORATED A CHRISTMAS TREE!!!

You know who its for :)
Love you Mom! Happy Birthday
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY
 FELIZ ANIVERSÁRIO!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment