Sunday, October 18, 2015

ENJOY to the end

October 5, 2015

As part of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, every six months we have the privilege of hearing from the prophet and apostles of the church as they speak to all of God´s children here on the earth of His will and plan for us. God wants us to be eternally happy and that is why we have someone, a living prophet, Tomas S. Monson, who leads and guides us in our day. I truly have a testimony that we can not have true worship or religion without communication with God. God communicates to us through His servant as he says in Amos 3:7 and also through His sacred scriptures of which are the Bible and The Book of Mormon. We communicate to God through personal and sacred prayer and he responds to us through our studies and spiritual impressions in our heart and mind.

I loved what Elder Kim B Clark said (who was the president of BYU-I when I was studying there). He says that "we don't have to be perfect, we need to be good and getting better". I can truly say that I'm good and getting better on my journey to perfection. We have the church and all of us are on the same journey in the search of perfection and eternal life in the celestial presence of our Heavenly Father. I am just and ordinary person who is undergoing and extraordinary process. I love this divine work of being a missionary and proclaiming as with the voice of a trumpet that God is our Father. Jesus Christ is His son and our Savior and that proof of God´s love for us is The Book of Mormon. I know that God leads and guides through living prophets just as he did in days of old. If you don't know these things, communicate with God. We cannot gain spiritual knowledge without prayer. I love this work and promise that it changes lives for i see it everyday as I'm here in Brazil laboring in the Lords service.

love sis anderson


We slept in the other sisters house to watch general Conference in their chapel. it was only a little fun

Me and sister Annis swapped clothes and nametags :)

The one and only, my companion Sister Ferreirinha :) LOVE HER!



No comments:

Post a Comment