Monday, February 16, 2015

Valentines day.....

Monday, February 16, 2015

So I forget when holidays happen in the US and didn't realize until the morning of the 14th that it was Valentines Day :) BUT, I made cute little valentines for the sisters I live with and my companion so phew!

Also shout out to BIG COLE ANDERSON!!!!! WOOHOOOOOOOO 16 YEARS OLD!!!! I would say little brother but he is far from little now with 16 years of age and I don't even know how tall haha BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him! Man i love my family! That saying that says you don't truly appreciate something until its not there (or something like that, i forget English) is so true when it comes to how i feel about the anderfam...

Before I tear up I wanted to talk about love in honor of Valentines Day! Reasons why I LOVE serving a mission and being a missionary. I love to love and I love to serve. I was called to be a missionary before this life and I know my Heavenly Father is pleased that I'm fulfilling that calling.

God is hastening the work of spreading the gospel and the prophet has told all young people who are worthy and have a desire to serve a mission. I want to be obedient to the prophet of God because he is God's mouthpiece on the earth. I love building relationships with other missionaries and finding people, like my trainer Sister Kelly, that I'll always have to support me throughout this life and the next. I've seen the blessings of the gospel in my life and my family and I am SO BEYOND HAPPY when other families are able to enjoy those sames blessings.

I get to walk! i love walking! I'm completely submerged in a new and very different culture with new food and customs and language and I'm lovin it! I love being able to dedicate my whole self and all my time in thinking about others and their needs above my own. Most importantly, I love being a missionary because I love my savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ. He is the reason.

My mom sent me a quote a while back that says:

"Someone has written "Love is a verb". It requires doing-not just saying and thinking. The test is in what one does, how one acts,for love is conveyed in word and deed."

Love your family above anyone else on this earth and love God above ALL else that exists. For He created you and me and put us in families to learn and grow and progress until one day all His children can return to His presence and live with Him again.

ALL MY BRAZILLIAN LOVE

Sis Anderson

My throne

No comments:

Post a Comment