Monday, February 16, 2015

Faith (like a little seed)

Monday, January 26, 2015

I studied faith and pray this week :) As I was reading and pondering over the scriptures I came across a talk in the Liahona (a church magazine) and I felt prompted to share my study, or at least a part of it. In Alma it talks about our faith being like a seed and that just our hoping to have faith is enough to bring to pass miracles in our lives and be a part of the miracles in the lives of others.

"...exercedes uma partícula de fé, sim, mesmo que não tenhais mais que o desejo de acreditar, dexai que esse desejo opere em vós, até acreditardes..."
Alma 32:26-34

I realized that more and more each day I need to exercise my faith and then take my findings and questions to the Lord in prayer. Prayer is our personal sacred time to really converse with our Father in Heaven. And I know that He hears us and he answers us; maybe not in the time or manner we want, but he always answers.

"The size of your faith or the degree of your knowledge is not the issue-it is the integrity you demonstrate toward the faith you do have and the truth you already know"

"Be as candid about your questions as you need to be; life is full of them on one subject or another...don't let those questions stand in the way of faith working its miracle."
Lord, I Believe, Elder Jeffrey R. Holland

Apply your faith in your personal prays and in your daily actions! You WILL see miracles!

com amor
até mais

Sister Anderson


Sister Silva!

On the bus!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment