Monday, February 16, 2015

Are there limits in what we are willing to do in order to be a disciple of Jesus Christ?

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

I have a lot of quotes and scriptures that I thought I'd share as my weekly email because I loved them so much!!

"Preach the gospel at all times, when necessary, use words."

"And blessed are they who do HUNGER and THIRST after righteousness, for they shall be filled with the Holy Ghost" - 3 Nephi 12:6

Humility isn't a sign of weakness, its a sign of spiritual strength.-Preach My Gospel

Mormon não diz o que sabe, presta testemunho
Mormon não afirma, testifica
Para Mormon não existe mentira, existe apostasia
Mormon não paqueira, procura um parceiro celestial
Mormon não casa até o morte e separe, sela para toda a eternidade
Mormon não pensa, pondera
Mormon não cuida da saúde, guarda a palavra de sabedoria
Mormon não tem intuiçaõ, tem o dom do espírito santo
Mormon não tem energia, tem fogo nos osos
Mormon não tem problemas, pasa por provações
Mormon não supera dificuldades, sobrepuja fraquezas
Mormon não morre, vai para mundo espiritual
Mormon não peca, fubeca
Mormon não lê só a biblia, estuda as escrituras
Mormon não reza, conversa com o Pai Celestial
Mormon não aconselha, exorta
Mormon não faz acord, faz convênio
Mormon não chama a atenção, quima
Mormon não é mormon, é Santos Dos Últimos Dias!

I realize its in Portuguese, but the message is clear: being different from the world in these times means to me following the restored gospel of Jesus Christ and humbly recognizing the Lord's hand in EVERYTHING we are blessed with. All he asks in return is humble service to the rest of His children who are searching for peace and happiness.

My love all the way from Brazil!!!

Sis Anderson


I GOT A BUNCH OF PACKAGES THIS WEEK!!!

SUNDAY RAIN!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment