Sunday, November 22, 2015

Transfers....

Monday, October 26, 2015

This week I killed my companion....."killed" as in she completed her mission and today she flies home to Manaus, Amazons!!!!! I love her so much and I'll really miss her and all we learned together, and all the moments we almost peed in the road from laughing so hard. hahaha I hope that my last companion loves me and kills me kindly...

Anyway, I stayed in my area and I'm now companions with Sister Araújo who is from Recífe, Pernambuco! She is wonderful and I already love her a lot! Way excited for the transfer that will includes a lot of fasting and prayer to find new people to teach! It's SO HOT here and we often have to go home in the mid-afternoon to take a shower so our organs don't melt,  :) but I'm lovin' it and can't complain! We do what we gotta do and go back out again!

I love the mission and I love all the friendships I'm able to build with people that I'm sure I met in the life before this one! It's crazy how we see and meet people that we somehow "already know". Love that!!

Shout out to my daddy who with be 48 this week!! Love you! Thank you for being my friend, father, protector, teacher, and much more.... I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boa semana!!(good week)

com amor!

Sister Anderson

Traveling to Ribeirão with my companion as she was dying....

MY FAVORITE!

THE DAY OF HER DEATH.....

Me and Sister Araújo!

No comments:

Post a Comment