Sunday, July 12, 2015

One more transfer in Franca with my "Filha"

Monday, June 29, 2015

We got the transfer news on Saturday and I'll be finishing the training of my "daughter".  We get to stay here in our cold city! But for reals...it's pretty cold here and we even had to buy more blankets (also because we wanted to avoid using the ones that probably have small pox.) That was for Sister Weber :) But anyways my beautiful mother is inspired and I received a sweater in the mail that I use always so i don't freeze here in the Brazilian tundra.

We had a zone conference this last week in Ribeirâo Preto and it was way cool to see a lot of missionaries again after a while of not seeing them. However, the one missionary that wasn't there that I wanted to see was Sister Kelly. She was on the other side of the mission and had already had here conference a couple days before. She goes home today and I'm pretty sad about it actually. I know that she has to end here mission after a year and a half, but i want her to just stay here...I truly believe in friendships from the pre-mortal existence and she was right by my side in the war in heaven, I'm sure of it! She is a wonderful missionary, friend, and I gained a sister is Christ. I love her and am so grateful for the positive and instructive example she showed me daily for almost 5 months. Just praying that she will come to the states for my wedding! (which by the way MOM will be in the future, after I get home) haha, or ill just have to come back to brazil! Her family already invited me!

We had a ward talent show this week and went through the missionary schedule with Sister Mcmakin as my legs and me as the body and another sister in our zone as the voice! It was SO much fun and so good to see the ward united and happy and growing closer together!

Just a random thought from the conference that we had from our President Brum. He said that a mission stops being a sacrifice and turns into an eternal investment the moment we are converted unto Christ. I can always improve but I'm truly receiving my spiritually salary right now and I'm very happy to be serving the Lord!

até mais! com amor

Sister Anderson









No comments:

Post a Comment