Sunday, May 3, 2015

TRANSFERS!!!

Monday, April 13, 2015

WOOHOO TRANSFERS!! Just kidding it's actually like Christmas waiting and then if you get transferred or you receive the notice for something you never wanted it's like when they say that school is canceled and then call back to say never mind.... :)

So since I have no time with the transfer I'll keep the email short and send pictures!! I'm here in Franca on the very outskirts of the mission!! woohooo :) Me and my companion Sister Huamanì are the only sisters in our zone of 20 elders so that should be and adventure, right? I'm excited, and we are basically opening but not opening a new area and really changing the work here in this area. My companion is from Peru and is 25 and is crazy! She talks a lot, so that should be fun to understand her Portuguese with a Peruvian accent! haha I like her a lot already and I'm excited for the HUGE challenge ahead of us! like it says millions of times over in the scriptures, everything happens on the Lord's time and in the Lord's way, and we have to rely that he knows better ALWAYS. And when He calls I go willingly with a smile on my face. I made that a personal mission goal, that no matter what happens or what I go through on the mission, I will keep smiling and keep relying on the Lord. He gives us the strength when we feel like we have none!

I love this gospel and I'm excited to see the Lord's plan for me here in Franca!!

Sister Anderson

when we ate chicken feet.....yummmmmmmmmmm :)

Divisions with other sisters Azevedo and Guzman!

sister Andersen and her need to walk with everything in her hands :) im gonna miss her!

No comments:

Post a Comment