Sunday, February 7, 2016

The last transfer :(

Monday, January 25, 2016

Last companion: Sister Peregrino
Last area: Ala 1 Sao jose do Rio Preto (I stayed in my favorite area!)

I'm excited for this new transfer bc sister Carvalho who lived w my my last transfer will train a new missionary and I LOVE new missionaries! My companion (don't know her yet but I will later today) I'm sure is wonderful. :)

This last week was pretty interesting sending my companion home and then staying w the other two sisters I live with. We had to work in the two areas and I am VERY TIRED haha, but missions in general make you tired...

SO EXCITED FOR THIS TRANSFER AND I KNOW GOD WILL BLESS US!!

I read a wonderful talk from the Prophet Thomas S. Monson that I would love everyone of you to read! "Keep the Commandments" You can find it on mormon.org :)

Love you all and have a wonderful week!

Sister Anderson

p.s. my hair is almost blonde....

No comments:

Post a Comment