Sunday, February 7, 2016

My last week with Sister Araújo!!

Monday, January 18, 2016

This last week of the transfer that starts today is the last week that my wonderful companion will have before she goes back to Recife, Pernambuco. She has helped me and supported me so much and we have eaten SO MUCH ice cream and açaí together that its incredible that we have money to ride the bus still. Just another little miracle on the mission :)

We went back to Josiane after 3 weeks to let her decide if she really wanted to keep learning about the gospel and commit to be baptized. She accepted a baptismal date, but when Sunday came she didn't show up... The enemy that is Satan works with our little weaknesses bringing us to a point that we don't "feel like" following the commandments and being obedient to the laws and ordinances that He has set in place to bless us. I hope and pray that she'll make it! Pray for her too!

President and Sister Brum came to São José do Rio Preto and spoke in sacrament meeting. The spirit was so powerful and I felt the spirit so strongly as Sister Arauújo and Vitor (a young man that will be leaving to serve in Arizona) bore their testimonies on missionary work... It was so power and I cried a little hahah, but that's super normal for me.

I LOVE the scripture in 2 Nephi 31:20!  If you are not familiar with it I invite you to read and ponder it and apply it in your life. God loves us. His plan for us is perfect! He wants to bless us and will when we take the first step toward Him, when we use our faith daily!

Love you family and friends!
Sister Anderson

Sister Araújo!!!!!!!!!!

Division with Sister Carvalho AND rain! LOTS OF RAIN!

Me with makeup (from a church activity) and crazy hair haha

The tan lines...


No comments:

Post a Comment